DIY glitter Valentine’s heart boxes
- Glitter paper (here’s a suggestion)
- glue gun or glue stick or double-sided stick tape
- Print off your template onto cardstock paper.
- Cut out the template.
- Trace the template onto the backside of your glitter paper.
- Cut out lines on glitter paper.
10. Insert CANDY!! Chocolate or conversation hearts preferred (am I right?!)
These Valentine’s heart boxes would be cute little gifts to give to neighbors, friends, or family!
Valentine’s Day gift boxes
We have some more Valentine’s gift box ideas for you! You can fill these boxes with anything from handwritten valentines, paper hearts, and sweets! We have a printable version of the candy boxes (and they have the most adorable patterns!). You can also fill these boxes (and the Valentine’s heart boxes) with these shrinky dink Valentine’s Day pins! In Lars’ past, we’ve sent out Valentine’s care packages for those far away. You can find it here, and the heart attack versions here and here. For a fun Valentine’s Day activity, take a look at the tutorials for three Valentine’s Day piñata boxes. It’s a great way to share EVEN more chocolate and sweets on Valentine’s Day. For more Valentine’s Day box inspiration, you can check out ideas from readers with our Valentine’s box competition.
Don’t forget to share your creations with us on Instagram using the hashtag #Larsmakes