Guys! We have a big Galentine’s brunch party coming in a couple of weeks, but we thought we’d sprinkle some tutorials we created for it before we release the final party pics because 1) I can’t keep a secret 2) These eyeball gumball drink stirrers must be made and used pronto. We kind of like them and think you might too
Find out how to make these eyeball gumball drink stirrers below!
- 1″ gumballs (we got ours from a mixed colored bag at the dollar store, but these would be so so pretty!)
- bamboo skewers
- drill with 1/8″ drill bit (or slightly smaller than the size of your bamboo skewer)
- white cardstock
- black cardstock
- craft cutter (we use this one) or scissors
- glue gun
- templates for white and black part of the eyes (included are svg and PDF files)
- glue stick
- Download the templates for the white part of the eye and the black part of the eye.
- Cut out the white pieces and cut out the black pieces
- Gluestick the white piece on top of the black piece.
- Drill into the center each gumball with your drill. You don’t have to drill both sides, but if it happens then that’s just fine!
- Add the gumballs to the top of the skewer.
- Add a dollop of glue gun to the skewer just below the gumball.
- Quickly attach the eyeball.
Now, go make yourself a drink mixture and stir away! We used them for our upcoming Valentine’s day party, but they’d be fun for a birthday or dinner party.