Guys! We have a big Galentine’s brunch party coming in a couple of weeks, but we thought we’d sprinkle some tutorials we created for it before we release the final party pics because 1) I can’t keep a secret 2) These eyeball gumball drink stirrers must be made and used pronto. We kind of like them and think you might too 🙂
Find out how to make these eyeball gumball drink stirrers below!
- 1″ gumballs (we got ours from a mixed colored bag at the dollar store, but these would be so so pretty!)
- bamboo skewers
- drill with 1/8″ drill bit (or slightly smaller than the size of your bamboo skewer)
- white cardstock
- black cardstock
- craft cutter (we use this one) or scissors
- glue gun
- templates for white and black part of the eyes (included are svg and PDF files)
- glue stick
- Download the templates for the white part of the eye and the black part of the eye.
- Cut out the white pieces and cut out the black pieces
- Gluestick the white piece on top of the black piece.
- Drill into the center each gumball with your drill. You don’t have to drill both sides, but if it happens then that’s just fine!
- Add the gumballs to the top of the skewer.
- Add a dollop of glue gun to the skewer just below the gumball.
- Quickly attach the eyeball.
Now, go make yourself a drink mixture and stir away! We used them for our upcoming Valentine’s day party, but they’d be fun for a birthday or dinner party.