We had such a ball making some 3D Easter egg place cards that we had to make more! We topped off our cupcakes with some adorable mini Easter egg toppers. They’d also be fun as a garland or sprinkled on an Easter table.
- scrapbook paper in pastel shades (we used mint, yellow, pink, and peach)
- Easter egg template and flag template (download here)
- sewing machine with threads in pastel colors
- glue gun
Instructions for 3D Easter egg cupcake toppers
- Cut out 2 to 4 egg shapes for each name tag. You’ll have to sew through each one so if you’re sewing machine can’t handle that many, take it down to 3.
- Sew a line right through the center of each egg.
- Distribute the paper around the center of the sewn line.
- Glue the egg to the inside of one of the sides of the egg and to the toothpick.
photos and crafting by Ashley Isenhour