To make ombre crepe paper
- I made our blue ombre paper out of a light blue crepe paper and darker blue spray paint. Start by laying out the paper on a surface you aren’t afraid to ruin. Weigh it down if necessary.
- Lightly spray the edges on both sides of the paper.
- Let it dry overnight.
To make the flower
- Start by creating the bells. I make an accordion fold with my crepe paper about 1″ wide and 11″ tall. The grain goes vertically.
- Cut the tip of the accordion fold to a point.
- Unfold the paper and curl each tip out.
Click on the next page for remaining instructions