Starting in January, you probably noticed the grocery store shelves were starting to fill up with red and pink candy galore! Here you are, fresh off the new year’s resolutions, being taunted by endless Valentine’s Day candy. What’s a girl to do? 😉 Let’s talk about the many Chocolate Box options you’re presented with. How does one decide?! So many brands, so many options. Sure they look pretty in their heart-shaped boxes, but chances are you’ll only like a third of the options. I’d rather have peanut butter cups! Or chocolate covered cinnamon bears! Or Chocolate covered salted caramels!
I have the solution. Create a personalized chocolate box for your Valentine this year by filling a box with their favorite sweets! This eliminates the question of which chocolates your Valentine will like the best. To give your chocolate box the finishing touch, tie it up with a personalized love message! We used the P-touch Embellish to create custom love notes on the lovely satin ribbon to wrap up the chocolate boxes. By personalizing the ribbon with a love note, the ribbon becomes the card!
See how to make your own Personalized Chocolate Box after the jump!
The P-touch Embellish offers 5 satin ribbon options, 14 fonts, over 400 symbols, so you can get as personalized as you want! This is ideal for Valentine’s Day when you want to be extra thoughtful. Your sweetheart will appreciate the extra care you took to ensure you got their favorites. The sky is the limit with what you create!
Personalized Chocolate Box
- Paper Mache heart boxes (we used 4-inch and 2.5-inch)
- Acrylic Paints in shades of pink, red, and purple
- P-touch Embellish machine
- P-touch satin ribbon in pink and red
- Mini gold cupcake liners
- Various chocolates and treats to suit your lover’s fancy!
- Paint your heart boxes. We used tone on tone patterns for some and left others plain. You can add some gold leaf accents if you wish. Let dry.
- Print out love messages and other sweet sentiments on the P-touch satin ribbon using the P-touch Embellish machine. Have fun with the fonts, borders, and symbols!
- Fill your boxes with chocolates of your choice placed inside the cupcake liners.
- Close the box and wrap your personalized ribbon around the box.
This Personalized Chocolate Box is sure to bring a smile to anyone’s face!