Spring has sprung! Well, maybe it’s still springing? Either way, we’re eager to get back to our gardens and flower pots! This month, our featured illustrator is Kathryn Zaremba (see her printable poster and bookmark here and an interview!) and we were so inspired by her tulip wallpapers, I knew we had to do a paper rendition! Plus, those tulip bulbs should be sprouting up within a month or so! So even if it’s still too early in your neck of the woods to start planting your seeds, put up this Paper Tulip Backdrop to tie you over! Perfect for baby or bridal showers, birthday parties, or even an Easter Brunch.
Print off the templates to make your own Paper Tulip Backdrop!
Paper Tulip Backdrop
- Butcher paper in pink, red, green, light blue, dark blue
- Double-sided tape or any other tape that can be removed easily
- Tulip Templates, HERE
- Enlarge the templates to the desired size.
- Using the templates provided, trace and cut out the tulip shapes from the red, pink, and blue papers in 3 different sizes.
- Then trace and cut out the tulip stems from the green papers.
- Arrange in a loose grid and use double-sided tape or tape rolls to mount to the wall.