Remember our Original Paper Chain Wall Hanging? You guys loved it! And so did we quite honestly. I love seeing you recreate the project and display it in your own homes. That’s what Lars is all about! This Oversized Paper Chain Mural is our fresh take on the idea. It’s perfect for party backdrops but also great if you’re looking for an art piece for a larger space. Another plus? This is a great TV project. In other words: Plop yourself in front of a good show and mindlessly make paper chains and before you know it, you’re done! Voila!
Check out the graphic to make your own Oversized Paper Chain Mural
Oversized Paper Chain Mural
- 12 x 12″ Cardstock in 9 colors, see graphic to match colors.
- Peach/neutral: 17 pieces
- Lilac: 13 pieces
- Salmon: 15 pieces
- Grape: 14 pieces
- Teal: 20 pieces
- Maroon: 6 pieces
- Raspberry: 5 pieces
- Green: 23 pieces
- Orange: 5 pieces
- Paper cutter
- Hot glue gun
- Graphic to follow available HERE
- Cut strips of paper 11″ by 2″.
- Following the diagram, create the paper chain by connecting the two ends of each strip of paper by overlapping them approximately 1/2-inch and securing with a generous amount hot glue.
- Interlock the strips as you go.
- Slide the top row onto a wooden dowel or curtain rode or even just tape to the ceiling.
Photography by Jane Merritt | Modeled by Caylee Hubert