Tell me! How was your Thanksgiving weekend? I was home for the weekend getting to know my little new niece, Wynne. Oh man, that sweet little thing is nourishment for the soul.
The holidays are fully on my mind and I’m dreaming of a colorful, whimsical Christmas. Here are some of my favorite choices to decorate the home for the holidays. Wouldn’t a pink tree be so rad?! I like to mix it up with a healthy dose of color intermixed with some more neutral elements like white lights. It keeps it from looking too gaudy. Colorful bulbs on a colorful tree would be especially rad.
How are you decorating for the holidays???
- Zig zig stocking (love the texture!)
- Wishing star pom garland (wouldn’t this be beautiful on a tree or on a mantle?!)
- Blue and silver ribbed onion ornament
- Mercury glass globe wreath
- Clear bistro lights
- Fresh cedar star wreath
- Geometric wooden ornaments
- Glass globe ornament in such gorgeous colors
- Warm white faceted lights
- Colorful sisal trees (so sweet on a mantle or centerpiece)
- Wishbone ornament
- Miniature rainbow bulb set (perfect for #crafttherainbow, eh?!)
- String of lights (ON SALE!)
- Adorable mushroom sculptures
- Jade glass globe
- Sisal swan ornament
- Felt mistletoe
- Gold glass spire tree topper
- Pink Christmas tree (WANT!)
- Copper tree skirt (So classy. I love this option over a fabric tree skirt).