I’m slowly decorating our apartment. Slowly because you know I have a hard time making things permanent. I have to truly love it in order for it to become a part of the home. I put out on Instagram a picture of a few of our books (above) and asked for advice on how to categorize our bookshelves. For now it’s in rainbow order–I am still fully a fan of the trend–but I find it’s not always the most practical way of finding books. Like, I want all my dictionaries in the same spot, you know? But my Danish one is in the reds and my Portuguese is in the black and my English is in the white…I know. So many problems on my hands! Any advice?
This week on Lars:
The Halloween costumes continue with Mona Lisa
& Vincent Van Gogh
& row house costumes
& Picasso’s Old Guitarist
And play THIS playlist at your Halloween party
A delicious and gorgeously creepy skull cake for Halloween
Some fun wallpaper ideas
- Did you see the BBC’s new Music video of God Only Knows? One of my favorite songs. So many cameos and it’s so gorgeously art directed. I’m dying to know who did it and styled it. Anyone know? And here’s a behind the scenes look.
- Gah! This dress! Gimme gimme!
- This juice box costume! So clever!
- Be a strawberry!
- Love these printable tags
- These napkins are so perfect for fall
- Did you catch Holly’s discussion of the NY Times article?