Tortured Artist Costume Ideas
- These 2 Frida Kahlos are a favorite on the Lars blog, and they’re great costumes for a Halloween duo!
- This Marie Antoinette costume will have you looking exquisitely sophisticated (AND the wig is made from paper!). Let them eat cake!
7. Even if you don’t have the features of Van Gogh, you can still pull off this look with a straw hat, a pipe, and some sunflowers!
8. If you’re looking to forego the scary Halloween costume, opt for artistic beauty with this Birth of Venus costume.
9. This Georgia O’Keeffe costume has everything we love at Lars: it’s a simple and easy tutorial, has lots of room for incorporating color, and has a giant paper flower!
Which one was your favorite? Thanks for playing along with us!
More Halloween Inspiration
These costumes make me want to have themed parties year-round. Thank goodness Halloween gives us the excuse to dress up every year! We put these costumes to the test at our very own tortured artist Halloween party. You can check out the details here, as well as some ideas for your very own Halloween party!
Check out some last-minute costume ideas with these tongue twister Halloween costumes! There are some goodies. For more inspiration on Halloween costumes and decor, check out our Halloween shop here and our costume parties Pinterest board here.
Photography by Alpha Smoot
Hair by Aubrey Nelson
Make up by Rubie Huber
Props from Mary Lee
Art directed by Brittany Jepsen