I’ve got some fun news! I designed a floral pattern for Freshly Picked, the popular children’s leather moccasin company as seen on Shark Tank, and it’s out today! They applied the pattern onto a baby shirt, adult shirt, leather bag, and a small pouch and today I’m giving away one of each product to one lucky reader, a $430 value. I’m also giving away my 2015 Language of Flowers calendar, which is where I based the pattern.
Here’s how to enter:
1. “Follow” The House that Lars Built on Instagram
2. “Follow” The House that Lars Built on Facebook
3. 1 Bonus vote for each time you share it.
4. Leave a comment telling me how you’ve entered and if you’ve shared it.
5. There’s another way to enter on Instagram so head on over to check it out.
The contest ends Friday, Friday November 14th.
UPDATED: Thank you to everyone for playing. The winner is @justcallemesusie