- craft cutter or scissors
- template for logos
- white and red acrylic paint
- red knit fabric
- iron on adhesive vinyl
- paper towel cardboard rings
- black onesie (here)
- red onesie (we got ours from here)
- grey onesie (here)
FOR THE ONSIES
- Cut out the logos with your craft cutter (so much easier!) or by hand. You will get better results with your cutter
FOR THE HATS
- I used a pattern here for the basic template and instructions. Make sure you measure the size of the child’s head to ensure the circumference of the hat will fit, and add 1-2″ for the seam allowances.
- I did not sew on the bottom band, and instead just folded under the bottom edge about an inch and sewed it to secure.
- The fabric I used was also a bit thicker, so instead of knotting the top portion of the hat, I simply cut a strip of fabric and tied it around the tip of the hat.
FOR THE STRAWS
- Paint empty paper towel rolls with a few coats of white acrylic paint. Let Dry.
- Use tape to make straight red vertical stripes down the straw.
- Remove the tape and let dry.