Strawberry Party Suite
For our summer strawberry party, our designer, Garet, designed the most adorable strawberry party suite ever! I’m in love with all the little details, like the perfect color palette of those strawberries. Or those tiny ants?! Complete with invitations, strawberry toothpick toppers, and box wrappers, this suite will do the trick perfectly for all your strawberry party needs. The best part is that there are plenty of variations with this party suite. Not interested in the toothpick toppers being attached to toothpicks? Print them out on sticker paper instead and hand them out as party favors!
Here’s what to do with our strawberry party suite:
- Download, print and cut out the files from our shop here.
- Next, fill in those invitations and send ‘em out! Then you can start prepping the other party details.
- Now hot glue them to one end of a toothpick.
- For the box wrappers, wrap them around the box and secure with hot glue.
Strawberry Surprise Garland
Oh, and don’t forget that amazing strawberry surprise garland–we altered our original strawberry surprise balls to make them into a garland that will make you want to make this strawberry party a tradition for years to come. Because what’s better than GIANT strawberry decorations?! They definitely make it feel more like a party.
I can’t tell you the amount of times I’ve been to parties and have been unsure where the party is (this is especially tough at parks where there are a million parties happening at the same time). Maybe it’s just me (though I have a feeling it’s not), but please, help a girl out and make your party eye-catching so it can be seen from afar. That was definitely the point with this garland; your guests won’t be left guessing when they arrive at the party–they’ll know exactly where to go. Plus, it’s just so fun.
How to make a strawberry surprise garland
- Download the garland template found here (it’s part of the strawberry party suite).
- To make the balls, follow the instructions found here. The only difference is that each strip is made up of two separate pieces, since it’s bigger. Glue them together and then follow the rest of the instructions!
- Lastly, to add the string, just thread it from one side to the other on the opposite side of the ball. Keep adding strawberries until it’s as full as you’d like!
Summer Strawberry Party Food
It wouldn’t be a party without food! Take this opportunity to go all in with the strawberry-themed foods. That means strawberries (duh!), cupcakes with strawberry frosting, mini pb & j’s (strawberry jam, of course!), etc. You know what to do! Those adorable little toothpick toppers are perfect to poke in the tops of the pb & j’s and cupcakes. You can also use them for those plain ‘ol strawberries–why not double up? There are so many strawberry foods that would be so cute. So just have fun.
Now tell us: what are you going to do for your summer strawberry party?
Want to make your summer strawberry party into a picnic? Try your hand at making one of these two simple quilt hacks! Also see this watermelon picnic blanket, duffle/picnic blanket, and autumn picnic blanket. And don’t forget to check out our shop for all your go-to party needs!