DIY ombre wrapping paper
- paper (white butcher paper is fine)
- 3 shades of the same color (I chose red, coral bright, and coral from Design Master floral spray)
- Start at the base of the paper and spray with the darkest color first.
- Next, go with the next darkest and partially spray into the first and then to about the halfway point of the paper.
- Lastly, use the lightest spray and spray partially into the second color and then nearly down to the edge of the paper. Leave a bit of the white color as the fourth color.
DIY heart box wrapping paper
- two shades of crepe paper (I chose red and pink)
- gift box
- glue gun
- With the crepe going against the grain, cut a 1 1/2″ inch wide streamer with your lighter color
- Fold it in half many times.
- Cut into it about 2/3″ and about 1/4″ spaced apart.
- Now you’ll start pinata-ing the box. Start at the bottom and glue a couple of dabs of glue to hold it in place. Do one side of the box.
- With your darker color, repeat the process for making a streamer.
DIY doily impression wrapping paper
- paper (butcher is fine)
- package of heart doilies
- spray paint of your choice
- scotch tape
- Start by putting a bit of tape on all the backs of the doilies.
- Tape each one down randomly.
- Spray paint the top.
- When it’s dray, remove them one by one.
Check out the Valentine’s Day gift wrap I did last year