SPRING! Even though there’s still snow on the mountains and always, always a few more snowstorms before we finally hit good weather (Utah is a little trickester), I’m celebrating like it’s here forever! Hooray! Spring means pastels and wonderfully shipper projects. Lucky us get St. Patrick’s Day AND Easter all in the same month this year. But we’re kicking it off with Easter! These 3D paper Easter egg name tags are perfect for your Easter party or table setting.
- scrapbook paper in pastel shades (we used mint, yellow, pink, and peach)
- Easter egg template and flag template (download here)
- sewing machine with threads in pastel colors
- white paper
- black pen
- glue gun
3D Easter Egg name tags
- Cut out 4 to 5 egg shapes for each name tag. You’ll have to sew through each one so if your sewing machine can’t handle that many, take it down to 3.
- Sew a line right through the center of each egg.
- Distribute the paper around the center of the sewn line.
- Cut out the flag out of white paper.
- Write the name of the person
- Glue the flag to the Easter egg.
Photos and crafting by Ashley Isenhour