- Cut down the template to 8.5″ square. The sides of the florals are cropped off so it should be easy to identify. If you want to make a gift card holder, make the template 9″ square.
- Place the printed side down on the table.
- Start by folding in each of the four corners. You’ll know where to fold according to the pattern on the back.
- Fold in the two sides of the floral pattern. Keep these folds super tight.
- Turn the patterned side down again and fold the long edges up to the middle point.
- Do the same to the other end.
- The two edges should overlap just a bit so insert one into the other. This is where you can now insert the business cards on each side.
- Fold down the middle to create the wallet shape.
So easy, right? I always leave a business card or two in my bag but I don’t have a protector so I always end up apologizing to the person I’m giving it to. So professional.