The Lars Balloon Arch is far and away your favorite project of all time! And so many of you have made it for your own events. SO, for our new YouTube Channel (videos every Thursday!), I thought it might be nice to show exactly how we made it with a video. Enjoy! And if you have more questions, feel free to ask in the comments! I’d love to hear what you have to think!
Click below to see our second set of projects from some of our readers! (See the first round here!)
DIY balloon arch tutorial
For the written instructions, visit this post.
- balloons in a variety of colors and sizes (I used Partyland and they have a great selection. The brand I used was Qualatex)
- EZ twist balloon maker (if you want to add in the curly long balloons)
- balloon pumps (they will save your life! I used these ones) (an electric one will be even more of a life saver)
- glue dots (I used these ones)
- clear shipping tape (I used this brand)
- lo-temp glue gun (like this one), chicken wire (depending on where you’re positioning it)
- fishing line
- gaffer tape (from a photographers shop)
- huge trash bags from Home Depot
For your convenience, we’ve assembled all the materials you will need to create this balloon arch in this Amazon list.
Ashley of Sugar and Cloth just created a balloon arch for a friend’s baby shower. LOVE how it turned out!
Love this tropical version of the balloon arch by @dreamesh. They added in banana leaves in a green, yellow, teal, and pink palette to add to the vibe.
Balloon arch scattered with himmeli decorations. Great idea from @michellerogers14
Love the more muted palette from this balloon topper from @MinimalAffair
Such a great shape to this one from @OhItsPerfect
Love this colorful balloon swag from Lily Martinez and Ari Sarinara.
And another from Lily Martinez and Ari Sarinara for their sister’s birthday party.