Dear readers, do you know how tickled I get when I see you making my projects? And then sometimes you take my projects and turn them into something even cooler. I’ve been spotting the balloons arches ever since I created one with floral designer Ashley Beyer of Tinge Floral for the BHLDN collaboration last year. I thought I’d share some of my favorite projects.
Above and below, Peyton Frank of Grit and Gold created this gorgeous floral balloon swag for Valentine’s Day. Photography by Ben Q Photography.
Abby Larson of Style Me Pretty created a fantastic state fair party theme along with this twist on my balloon arch with larger balloons. She beat me to it! I had been wanting to experiment with huge balloons. Love it! Photography by Ruth Eileen
Check out the other balloon arches below! And if you’d like your project to appear on the blog, tag your photos with #MakingWithLars or #LarsBalloons.
Balloon swag on mantle from @jmstringer.
The ladies of The Mumsy Blog and Canary Jane and Strive for Something Good and borrowed my poles to create this huge balloon arch for the garden party at Alt Summit last week.
Photos by Justin Hackworth and Brooke Denis as seen from the Alt Flickr account.
- Balloon arch from @lunchesandlittles
- Pink balloon arch from @leahaldous
- Frozen inspired balloon wall from @lifewithzeke
- Balloon arch from @audities
- Balloon poles at Snap Conference from my Instagram
- Dessert party from @impresionaterd
- Ok, not a balloon arch, but a balloon wall from this tutorial that was apparently featured on People.
- Balloon background at Alt Summit from @LivefreeMiranda
- Balloons swag from House of Party Online (and below)
- “Ready to pop” baby shower from The Happy Home Bodies
Balloon arch from here
I love seeing your projects! Don’t forget to tag your photos with #MakingWithLars or #LarsBalloons