Sometimes there are times in your life when you just need a little boost. Do you ever feel like you’re in a rut? A funk? A mental block? A moody blip that you just don’t want to get out of? Well, news flash: You’re not alone! And sometimes, a simple card and a few kind words from a friend are just the answer! Better yet? These honeycomb pop up cards are absolutely adorable and will sure to put a smile on anyone’s face! Remember pop up books from when you were a kid? It was like an unexpected bonus for reading! Same deal here. The cards are cute on their own but add a mini honeycomb and we can’t get enough! Print off the cards, stick on some honeycombs, and go make someone’s day!
Get all the fruity downloads after the jump!
Honeycomb Pop Up Cards
- Card downloads: Apple, Orange, Cherry
- 2″ honeycombs, found here
- 3″ honeycombs, found here
- Glue gun or other adhesive
- Download the card templates and print, double-sided, on cardstock. Or get them printed from a shop on 100 lb cover, matte finish for a really nice look.
- Trim off edges and crease down the middle
- Use 2″ honeycombs for the orange and cherry cards, and a 3″ honeycomb for the apple card. Feel free to spray paint your honeycombs to make them the appropriate colors if necessary.
- Glue the honeycomb onto the card, ensuring that the fold of the honeycomb runs parallel with the fold of the card so that it can open and close.
- Slip into an envelope and send it off to a friend!