A few weeks ago when we were in New York for a fun event with Joann, we were doing a little sightseeing on our way to a meeting. We walked into Eataly to be greeted by a ceiling full of paper fruit! It was such a delightful display and we couldn’t get it out of our heads. So naturally, we had to create a Lars rendition so you can enjoy these Printable Paper Fruit Decorations as well! They make an adorable backdrop, look great clustered on a table and are so sweet hung up. Simply print out the templates, cut, fold and glue! What would you do with these fruity decorations?
Download the Printable Paper Fruit Decoration templates below!
Printable Paper Fruit Decorations
- Hot glue Gun
- Craft knife for scoring
- Download the fruit templates.
- Send the files to your local printer and print out on 11″ X 17″ paper
- Cut out the fruits
- Score along the center fold line and the tabs on the edges to make clean fold lines
- Fold the fruit in half and then use hot glue to glue the fruit slice altogether.
- Hang, cluster, or do whatever you’d like with all your fruits!
Photography by Jane Merritt | Illustration by Lindsey Larsen