Christmas is almost here and I’m going to be sad to see all the seasonal magic come to an end. Luckily, we still have New Year’s Eve to keep us in a celebratory mood! For most, New Year’s Eve means getting all dolled up and partying until the wee hours of the morning! For others, it means getting in your comfy clothes and eating a cheese platter for dinner. To each his own! This Countdown to Midnight Backdrop is definitely putting me in the mood for a late night with friends! These days, what’s a party without a photo backdrop, and New Year’s Eve is particularly important! To help count down the hours until the clock strikes twelve, we’ve created a Countdown to Midnight Backdrop complete with clock arrow props! Start looking for your party dress now, you’ll want to dress to impress before the clock strikes twelve!
Find out how to make the backdrop for your New Year’s Eve Fest!
Countdown to Midnight Backdrop
Shop the look! Pink Ombre Ruffle Dress, Pink Pom Pom Flats, Velvet Pink Platforms, Blue Dress SOLD OUT, but we love this Starry Number and this Dusty Blue Frock!
- Black Cardstock
- Scissors or die-cut machine
- Double-sided tape
- Gold spray paint
- Using the templates provided, cut out the numbers 1 through 12 with scissors or your die-cut machine
- Arrange them in a circle on a wall and stick in place with double-sided tape
- Draw two arrows, in slightly different sizes, on cardboard, and cut out.
- Spray paint the arrows in gold or your choice of metallic paint.
- Put on your party dresses, grab your arrows, and jump in front of the clock!
Shop the look:
Pink dress | Pink pom pom shoes | Blue dress | pink platforms