To celebrate the launch of our new collection of rainbow journals, we are focusing on a different color combination each week of the month. This week it’s all things RAINBOW. You’ll be seeing a rainbow project, round up, and This Girl.
Who doesn’t love confetti? I’m convinced that confetti, rainbow sprinkles, glitter, and funfetti flavored anything make the world a better place. There’s just something magical about those rainbow colored flecks. They’re also responsible for making everything messier–an unfortunate truth. This DIY Confetti Tablecloth screams fun but without the cleanup! Small geometric shapes are cut from iron-on vinyl and ironed directly onto a tablecloth for permanent confetti! We chose a lovely Aquamarine linen tablecloth with white pom trim from Magic Linen and they have a variety of beautiful shades to choose from. But you can use any tablecloth you like! This will become your go-to tablecloth for birthdays and special occasions and you won’t find any rogue confetti hiding in the corners weeks later!
Let’s get ready to party with this DIY Confetti Tablecloth!
DIY Confetti Tablecloth
- Iron-on Vinyl in Silver, Rose Gold, Neon Yellow, Neon Pink, Gray, Teal, Lilac, Beige, White
- Tablecloth; these linen ones are beautiful! *Wash your tablecloth beforehand*
- Cricut Maker or scissors
- Iron or Easy Press
- Ironing board or mat
- Confetti Shape Templates for Cricut, Or Templates to hand cut
- Cut out the shapes of confetti using the templates provided with either your Cricut Machine or by hand with scissors or even a large paper punch.
- Arrange the confetti on your tablecloth one section at a time and iron them on with an iron or easy press, applying pressure to create a good seal.
- Remove the clear plastic liner off the confetti pieces and continue ironing the pieces on until the cloth is covered.
No need to be perfect here with placement! Confetti is random so be sporadic with the pieces, and feel free to overlap some pieces to make it look realistic.
Place your new DIY Confetti Tablecloth over your table, add a cake, party hats, and balloons, and you’re ready for the big event!