When it comes to Autumn and Halloween decor, I always have a difficult time deciding which direction I want to take it. Do you go traditional with black and orange and the typical bats and witch hats? Or maybe all white with plenty of skeletons and ghosts? Honestly, I’ll probably switch it up every year. But is it any surprise that I wanted to go rainbow? I love those front porches that are overflowing with pumpkins and I thought would look so fun in a beautiful muted rainbow palette. It’s a simple concept, yet the execution looks so stunning! These DIY Rainbow Pumpkins are the perfect way to adorn your porch for October and November!
Let’s paint the pumpkins rainbow!
DIY Rainbow Pumpkins
- Various sized pumpkins
- House and acrylic paints in a rainbow of colors (palette below)
- Masking tape to mark off the stems
- Wipe down your pumpkins with a wet rag to remove any dirt or grime and let dry
- Tape off the stem to avoid getting paint splatters on it.
- Paint 1-2 pumpkins each color of the attached color palette. Let dry
- Arrange on your front porch in rainbow order!