DIY Pumpkin Family
- Light-colored pumpkins (I found that white works the best)
- Acrylic paints (black and red and white are all you really need)
- Fine paintbrush
- Carving knife
- Pumpkin faces PDF template (download here)
- A variety of succulents
- Rocks for succulents
- Carve out the top. You won’t need it so feel free to discard.
- Scoop out the seeds.
- You can trace the faces onto the pumpkin by positioning the template where you want the face and then pressing hard with a pen or pencil.
OR 4. You can use pins or toothpicks to transfer the image onto the pumpkin.
OR 5. Use the template as a stencil and cut it out and paint over it with your brush.
6. Paint in the lines with your acrylic paints.
7. Die of cuteness overload.