Wrap your Valentine’s gifts in the cutest wrapping paper! We have 3 Valentine’s Day wrapping ideas for you, with different styles to fit whoever you’re giving to. This is an easy way to amp up your gift wrap decorations!
Read below for the details on how to create this wrapping paper yourself!
DIY ombre wrapping paper
- paper (white butcher paper is fine)
- 3 shades of the same color (I chose red, coral bright, and coral from Design Master floral spray)
- Start at the base of the paper and spray with the darkest color first.
- Next, go with the next darkest and partially spray into the first and then to about the halfway point of the paper.
- Lastly, use the lightest spray and spray partially into the second color and then nearly down to the edge of the paper. Leave a bit of the white color as the fourth color.
DIY heart box wrapping paper
- two shades of crepe paper (I chose red and pink)
- gift box
- glue gun
- With the crepe going against the grain, cut a 1 1/2″ inch wide streamer with your lighter color
- Fold it in half many times.
- Cut into it about 2/3″ and about 1/4″ spaced apart.
- Now you’ll start pinata-ing the box. Start at the bottom and glue a couple of dabs of glue to hold it in place. Do one side of the box.
- With your darker color, repeat the process for making a streamer.
DIY doily impression wrapping paper
- paper (butcher is fine)
- package of heart doilies
- spray paint of your choice
- scotch tape
- Start by putting a bit of tape on all the backs of the doilies.
- Tape each one down randomly.
- Spray paint the top.
- When it’s dray, remove them one by one.
Check out the Valentine’s Day gift wrap I did last year