- 4 weeks before (THAT’S NOW!): Make a bunny topiary wreath for your door. This is especially important if you don’t plan on doing anything else. At least you look festive.
- 2 weeks before (might I suggest making it a weekend project?): Send a care package to a loved one in a huge marbled Easter egg.
- 1 week before: You need to make eggs, right? Make some terrarium Easter eggs with paper flowers.
- 4 days before: Go ahead and do it. You’ve always wanted to. This is the egging that won’t get you into more trouble like the Biebs. Egg someone with a giant Easter egg at their door. Fill it with lots of goodies.
- 3 days before: Dye eggs with items from nature for the big day and place them in a lovely basket.
- The day of: Bring an Easter lily with you as a host gift. Here are three ways to decorate the wrapping. (Make sure to buy it in advance!)
- The day of: Instead of a traditional sit-down feast, do something different. We had a Danish Easter picnic back in Copenhagen and ate traditional smorrebrod with lots of yummy toppings.