Strawberry rose sorbet (adapted from a recipe by The Nerdy Farm Wife)
3/4 cup rose tea (loose leaf at a local coffee shop works!)
2 tbs lime or lemon
2 cups of strawberries
1/4 cup honey
- In a saucepan, stir the rose tea and honey together over low heat until thoroughly combined.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, remove from heat, and let cool.
- Place the 2 cups of fruit and the 2 tablespoons of citrus juice into a food processor and puree.
- Once smooth, blend in the simple syrup made from honey and water. Mix thoroughly.
- Scrape the sorbet onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Spread the mixture out over the pan, forming a thin layer.
- Freeze until solid then remove from the pan in chunks and puree again in the food processor.
2 1/2 cups of sorbet
To apply the rose petals onto the cone:
Simply apply a small amount of honey onto the rim of the cone and add the petals. Easy squeezy.
Pages: 1 2