Creepy Portrait Posters for Halloween decor
- Go to Rijksmuseum and create an account.
- Type “portraits” into the search bar. A “portraits” collection should pop up under the search bar. Click it.
- When you find a portrait creepy enough to fit your taste, click on it. Go to the bottom right of the enlarged version and click the scissor icon. Click “download this work.”
- Save your file on a flash drive and take it to your local printer and ask them for an “engineer print.” Staples or FedEx should do the trick! They offer a few sizes ranging from $2-$8.
- Hang up and enjoy your creepy Halloween portraits!
Fill those walls with holiday spirit this Halloween! We have more printable art decor available in the Lars Halloween shop, as well as some invitations and costume ideas! If you’re looking for more ways to enjoy those creepy portraits, check out our paper bag portrait luminaries tutorial!