You can never have too much cake, right?! We made this cake chandelier a few years ago and thought it might be handy to have a printable version too. It’s like a classed up piñata! You could actually use it as a piñata if you wanted, but we think it might be too pretty to put a bat to. It’s a whimsical addition that would look lovely at any birthday celebration, or even in a child’s bedroom. It’s been topped off with cut out cupcake liners. So easy! And they go super well with our printable birthday crowns.
Birthday Cake Chandelier
- Templates HERE
- cupcake liners
- craft knife
- glue gun
- Download the templates and print them off.
- I made a base out of cardboard similar to this
- Cut around the design per the instructions on the template and glue onto the base of the cardboard.
- Score the birthday candles about 1/4″ from the bottom and glue to the bottom around the cake
- We adorned ours with cut up baking cup liners to resemble small blossoms.