Paris is without a doubt one of my favorite cities to visit. Paul and I traveled to Paris last October for a wedding and it was honestly one of the most magical trips I’ve been on. However, had I had this illustrated travel guide, “Paris in Stride: An Insider’s Walking Guide”, I’m positive my trip would have been even more wonderful! Written by Jessie Kanelos Weiner and Sarah Moroz, two passionate ex-pats who give you an insider’s scoop on the best things to see, eat, do, and experience in their adopted city! The best part about this book is the dreamy watercolor illustrations. It’s full of detailed walking maps, sites, restaurants and so much more by Jessie Kanelos Weiner! We wanted to give you a taste of her beautiful artwork so we’re offering the most charming Paris Cake Topper and Confetti, illustrated by Jessie herself, for your next soiree!
Download the free templates today!
Paris Cake Topper and Confetti
We love all the components of this cake topper. It really is Paris on a cake! You could also make cupcakes and top each one with a different Parisian scene.
- Heavy-duty white cardstock
- Hot glue gun
- Bamboo skewers
- 1 8-inch cake
- Print out the templates on heavy-duty white card stock.
- Cut out shapes using scissors.
- For the cake topper, place a bamboo skewer in the middle of the back side of each Paris shape and adhere with hot glue.
- Stick each Paris shape into the cake and artfully assemble.
- Decorate the table with the French flag and Metro ticket confetti.