DIY Valentine Box House with Printable Stickers
As a working mother to a toddler and now newborn, heaven help me, I totally understand the need to be crafty, but also the lack of time. These stickers are meant to make it a no brainer to get creative. And with the amount of Amazon boxes we are all most likely getting right now it’s a simple way to put those boxes to use.
How to make a Valentine Box House
Here’s how to make a simple box come to life with the addition of adorable Valentine’s Box stickers.
- Printable PDF from our shop
- Shoe box or empty box
- wrapping papers if desired (we love using the red and white options over here!)
- sticker paper OR print off on normal paper and glue onto the box.
- (Optional) Wrap your box in a red/white/pink wrapping paper or leave it blank! Make sure to leave a flap in the back to retrieve the Valentines.
- Add door, windows and accessory stickers onto the box.
- (Optional) Add on a roof with construction paper or cardstock.
- Cut a slit into the top of the box to drop the Valentines.
And if you’re really feeling the desire to craft, get out all your craft supplies and let the kids decorate it with ribbons or sequins or whatever you have around the house.
Here are some of the cutie pie sticker options to choose from. There’s four pages of fun stickers!
Can’t wait to see how you make your Valentine boxes. Show us what you’re making with the hash tag #LarsLovesLove.
If you like this project, you might also like the following:
And check out our Shop for more easy Valentine giftables, printables, and projects!