7 books about floral arranging
Spring finally sprung last week after what feels like the longest winter of all time. And now that it’s here we are spending as much time outside as possible. While I am and always have been a huge floral lover, I have decided to embrace it as much as possible and really dig into fresh flowers. I have a number of beautiful books about floral arranging and creating your own flower cut garden and thought I’d share 7 of my favorites in case you’re in the same boat.
And if you have some more to add to the list, I’d love to hear them!
Clockwise from top left:
1. Field, Flower, Vase by Chelsea Fuss
2. Cut Flower Garden from Floret Farms
3. Passion for Flowers by Carolyn Roehme
4. On Flowers by Amy Merrick
5. Cultivated: The Elements of Floral Style by Christin Geall
6. Color Me Floral by Kiana Underwood
7. Handpicked: by Ingrid Carozzi