Eye patterns have been out for a couple of years now and I’ve been so hesitant to join on the bandwagon, but I finally let go and totally hopped on and now I’m applying peepers to everything I come in contact with. I saw this slippers by Chiara Ferragni and fell in love hard, but thought I’d try and make them instead. And they cost me $15! Learn how to make them below or shop the look instead!
Photography by Laura Sumrak | Crafting by Brittany Jepsen
Check out the full tutorial and shop the look below.
- slipper loafers (I got mine at H&M)
- acrylic paint in blue, white, black
- white felt
- paint brushes
- template (download here)
- glue gun or fabric glue
- Start by printing out the template (download here) and cutting it out.
- Trace the eyebrows and eyelashes onto the felt and cut out.
- Trace the eyeball shape onto the right shoe.
- Paint the eyeball white.
- Once that’s done, paint the ball blue.
- Finally, paint the pupil black.
- Once all of that is dry, glue gun the eyelashes above the eye.
- Glue the eyebrow just above that.
- Glue the eyebrow and eyelashes to the left shoe now.