Do you remember in grade school when you would make Valentines for every student in your class? Sometimes there was a sweet treat attached to it. You’d even make a box to house all your lovely sentiments collected from the day. It was the best! Why does that tradition fade with age? I am a very big fan of friendly notes, and quite fond of sweet treats, yet well beyond grade school. So what’s the deal? We all deserve a little love, and nothing goes better with love than chocolate. So in an effort to bring back the tradition of Valentines for all, we created these sweet printable Valentine’s Day candy boxes, perfect to fill with a few DOVE® Chocolate PROMISES and pass out to all your friends! Remember to make one for yourself, you probably need a little reminder of how wonderful you are as well 🙂
Download the printable Valentine’s Day candy boxes here
- Glue Stick
- Craft knife or blade for scoring
- Hole Punch
- Various Ribbons
- DOVE Chocolate PROMISES (we think the seasonal DOVE Chocolate Hearts are too cute to pass up)
- Print out the template and cut carefully around the pattern
- Score the fold lines to make it easier to create crisp folds
- Once edges are all folded, glue specified edges together
- Hole punch the circle marking at the top of the box, on both sides, to allow space for a ribbon to go through
- Fill with goodies and adorn with a ribbon
Now treat yourself and everyone around you!
This post is sponsored by DOVE® Chocolate.