DIY leather heart pins
- pieces of leather (the craft store sells it or you can get a bunch from Amazon)
- pin backings (from craft store. I got mine from Joann and they are really flimsy, so I wouldn’t recommend them but these are more like it)
- leather glue or E6000
- Create a heart shape with a pen on the back of the leather.
- Cut it out. Joey Gladstone style.
- Cut a very small line down the center of the heart, about 1/4″.
- Glue on both sides of this little line. You’ll see here I used a glue gun but only because I left my leather glue at home for the day 🙁
- Fold the heart together and hold until dry.
- Unfold the heart open and voila! A 3D heart!
- Add glue to the pin and secure it onto the back of the leather heart. No trick there.
How adorable are these little guys?!