A most happy Easter to you all. To me, Easter means hope and rebirth. The beautiful flowers popping up couldn’t be more fitting for such a beautiful season.
Happy Easter and this week on Lars:
- Make a centerpiece with paper flower tulips (perfect for Mother’s Day!)
- Egg monogram place settings
- Make some ombre candle holders
- Easter basket liner for Laura Ashley
- Different projects to make with macrame (it’s baaa-aaack!)
- How to make a Spring floral arrangement
- Dip dye your accessories
- Dried Flowers on Easter Eggs
Check out more Easter posts in the Lars archives
- Decorate with balloons on Brooklyn Bride
- Learn how to make these Cactus Cupcakes
- DIY world map markers (to spice up your globe!)
- Learn how to make a clever save the date card
- I was a guest on the Women With Fire podcast! Check it out here.
3 Pinterest boards I’m loving:
- I want every single piece of clothing that Chelsea pins
- I love Eva from Sycamore Street Press’ identified style: minimal bohemian. She nailed it! You can view her other pins here.
- Sometimes I like the mix up my style with all minimal. I couldn’t do it every day, but Nordhaven Studio gets it right every time.
More Spring crafts
Missed out on creating Easter crafts this year? We have plenty of easy tutorials you can follow to create gifts and decor for next year! Some of our favorite Spring tutorials include this Spring floral crown and 5 ways to gift wrap for Spring. Take a look at the Lars Easter archives to find the whole list of projects. If you’re not one for making gifts, don’t worry! You can take a look at the Lars shop to find Easter gifts, Mother’s Day gifts, and everything in between!
Stay up to date on all of our craft tutorials by checking out our Instagram page.