1. Get your hair all un-silky smooth. At the time of shooting, I had 5 day old dirty hair. Sounds gross, but I immediately had put my hair up into a crown with tons of hair spray so it was pretty much a rat’s nest with no room for oil build-up. This is the biggest secret of the crown twist.
2. Start on the side of your temple by twisting the hair in. If your hair is coming out as you twist, insert the bobby pins as you go.
3. Keep on twisting around your head.
4. Once you get to the other side and over the ear, you will have to bring your far hand around the front of your face, kind of switching positions with the hands as you continue to twist.
5. Continue pinning the hair close to the place where you first began your twist until it’s tucked in.
That’s it! Seriously, it’s easy squeezy. Now, tell me how it goes and tag it on Instagram with #LarsCrownTwist I want to see how you do it!
Pages: 1 2