I never know what to get my dad for Father’s Day. It’s always a big enigma! BUT, this year I do know how to wrap the gift! These origami shirt gift bags are a must for your wrapping needs. They are quick AND cheap! We got some brown bags from the grocery store and some lunch bags for the smaller guys and they worked like a charm.
- butcher paper or gift wrap (for the smaller shapes)
- grocery bags or lunch sacks depending on what size you’d like to make
- acrylic paints (optional)
- paint brushes
- glue gun
- Lay out your butcher paper
- For the large grocery bag, you’ll want to have a 30″ width. For the smaller lunch sack, we made it 15″ across.
- We used this tutorial to create the shape.
- Paint your fun colored stripes and patterns onto the paper and let it dry.
- Glue the paper in place so that it’s secure.
- Glue the shirt to the front of the brown grocery bag.