It’s time to (reluctantly) welcome in fall. You know how I feel about fall. NOT into it. BUT, I am into this paper leaf fall garland. You also know how I feel about garlands. You can never have too many! And this one is perfect for the home or for a party. Mine is sitting on my mantle right now! The perks to having paper fall leaves? No bugs or dirt!
Here’s the video!
- crepe paper in your choice of colors (we used 8 colors–this is our favorite brand!)
- leaf template
- floral wire
- wire cutters
- glue gun
- Print off the leaf template
- Cut 6 leaves out of each crepe paper colorwith the grain going vertically
- Cut out a piece of wire for each leaf, leaving about 4″ beyond the leaf
- Glue a piece of wire to the back of each leaf
- Start with one leaf and add on another leaf slightly below the first one. Twist the two pieces of wire around each other.
- Continue down with each additional leaf using three of each color.
- Once you finish with the three per color on one side, mirror on the other side with the additional three colors and reverse the direction of the colors.