I’ve received many a request to do a roundup of my favorite neck scarfs/neckties/neckerchiefs, so I’ve scavenged the internet to find Lars’ Favorite Neck Scarfs! Neck scarfs are a great addition to any outfit, adding a pop of color, a splash of pattern, or a quirky touch. If you’re feeling hesitant about the trend, just grab an old bandana and give that a go! On the other hand, this is such a simple way to up your wardrobe game and try something new so just tie one on!
Above Scarf: Black and white dot scarf from Bando Love the graphic feel!
Continue to see all of Lars’ favorite neck scarfs!
Lars’ Favorite Neck Scarfs
1. Cotton Garden Bandana: The rich colors in this one are so dreamy
2. Good Luck Bandana from Bando : I’m always a big fan of hand motifs!
3. Do more of what makes you happy from Bando: This reminds me of some of my favorite Marimekko patterns
4. Topanga Bandana: Great blend of pattern and the tassels are a fun touch
5. Shibori Indigo Dyed Bandana (There are tons of different versions too and they’re all handmade!!)
6. New Flora Fouland Scarf: This floral print is SO PRETTY I can hardly stand it!
7. Le Jardin Square Silk Scarf: I love the warm colors of this one with such a happy flower print
9. Well Worn Bandana: I love the chambray look this one has