Many of you probably remember the Chanel Couture Spring 2015 Runway show. I talked all about it HERE because I was so mesmerized by it! Never mind the actual clothing, all of which was impeccable, by the way, I was so captured by the magical paper garden. It began white, but once watered by the “gardener,” bloomed into beautiful watercolored flowers. I’m telling you, it was magical! I have wanted to create something in the same vein ever since I saw the show. We decided to design a simple tablescape inspired by the white and watercolored paper garden used in the Chanel show. Complete with gorgeous dinnerware, glasses, and flatware, this Chanel inspired tablescape is a beautiful table for a baby or bridal shower or just a lovely dinner party with friends. The watercolor flowers are a whimsical touch to any setting, and really fun to create!
Get the templates and shop the look below!
Chanel Inspired Tablescape
Download the templates here
- White cardstock
- Watercolor Paper
- Hot glue gun
- 12-inch white lollipop sticks
- 1 1/2-inch Styrofoam balls, cut in half to use as bases for foliage
- Using the templates provided, cut out leaves from white cardstock.
- Hot glue lollipop sticks onto the backs of the leaves.
- Using templates, cut out the flower pieces from the watercolor paper.
- Watercolor the flower pieces and hot glue them together.
- Stick lollipop leaves into styrofoam bases and place in the center of the table. Arrange flowers around the foliage.
Shop the look: White plates, watercolor side plates, glasses, flatware
Photography by Anna Killian | Crafting by Rebecca Hansen