‘Tis the season for giving goodies so why not tuck them into a printable Halloween candy gift Box while you’re at it! It’s much cuter than a handful of candy and makes the perfect gift for friends and neighbors! I’m loading up a bunch to give out to a few women at my church. I’m trying to be more aware of those around me and sometimes a little seasonal treat is just what the doctor ordered. These would also be great to take to your kid’s classroom or even to the workplace to brighten everyone’s day! Tied with a variety of ribbons, these boxes are a breeze to put together.
Download the template and start putting some treats together!
Printable Halloween Candy Gift Box
- Templates; Download the 2 color options, HERE
- Hole Punch
- Print off the templates provided and cut them out around the edges
- Score all the lines to make for easy folding.
- Glue the long tab of the far left triangle to the inside of the far right triangle.
- Punch two holes on the upper edge of the two sides of the box.
- The upper hole on each side is for the ribbon handle. Cut a length of ribbon about 10-inches long and thread through the two upper holes, tying knots on the inside of the box to secure.
- The lower hole on each side is to hang additional ribbon tassels. Cut lengths of ribbon 6 to 10-inches long (we used three ribbons for each side). Thread through the hole and knot on the inside of the box to secure.
- Fill with candy, close the lid, and give to a friend!