Inspired by retro arcade games, the new Domino by Lenox Technic Collection uses electric citron, gradient blues, and pale pinks to invite a touch of nostalgia into your home. The collection consists of every item you’d need to entertain, including bowls, plates, mugs, vases, and platters. The pieces are stunning on their own but make an even bigger splash when layered together! If you’re not into entertaining, hanging plates in any combination on the wall creates a unique take on a gallery wall. In this way, you could buy just one piece and it would be stunning.
The entire Domino by Lenox Technic collection is available at Bloomingdales so take a look and let me know which pieces are your favorites!
The color palette from the dinnerware inspired us to create matching Art Deco crowns to wear while we ring in the New Year! We even made matching napkin rings to help tie the tablescape and crowns all together. It’s a simple yet cheap and customized touch that you can add to your festivities.
DIY Art Deco Crowns
- Cardstock in shades similar to the dinnerware. We used pale pinks, butter yellow, and gradient blues.
- Scissors or cutting machine
- Glue stick
- Cut 2, ½ to 1-inch thick strips of paper to use as the crown band.
- Glue the two ends together to create a ring, wide enough to fit snugly on your head.
- Cut out basic shapes in various sizes. We used squares, diamonds, rectangles, and half-circles.
- Layer the pieces and glue together and adhere to the paper bands.
- For napkin rings, make smaller rings of paper and glue one layered paper element to each.
I’d love to see how you’re decorating for the new year. Do you go all out for it? I find that it’s one of the best times for hosting friends and getting your groove on. Show me in your photos with #LarsMakes
Check out all of our tablescape and party ideas for any holiday or occasion! You can also find more printable crowns in the Lars shop!
This post was sponsored by Lenox. All opinions are my own. Thank you for supporting the brands that allow Lars to create unique and inspired content for you.
Where are the tablecloth and napkins from?
they’re from Terrain!