NYE Party Accessories
We’ve made New Year’s printable crowns in years past, and this year our crown is inspired by our wrapping paper. We’ve done a few in the past (see here and here) and they’re always a crowd favorite, so we thought we’d add to the group and fill it with all the craziness that this year has been–lots of patterns and colors, of course!
Like every other holiday this year, New Year’s Eve is bound to look a little different. But you still deserve to get a little glitzed up, even if you’re lounging in sweats as you watch the ball drop (wait…has that been canceled?).
Of course, the older I get (and the more kids I have), the more New Year’s Eve becomes just another night in, and I don’t usually make it to midnight. Still, I think 2021 needs a nice big welcome from humanity so we don’t get a repeat of this year…
Printable New Year’s Eve Crowns
These crowns are a cinch to put together. You could even leave out the paper and let everyone make their own! Could be part of the night!
- Printable NYE crown templates
- scissors or craft knife
- metal ruler (optional)
- tape or glue
- poms (optional)
- There are 8 patterns in the PDF (here). Use two patterns per crown (or print off more to put the same pattern together. We recommend printing onto cardstock! Keeps them sturdy and reuseable! We designed them on 11×17″ paper so they could be big! If you don’t have that size for your home printer, we used our local print shop.
- Tape the two pieces from the inside and glue on the outside so you don’t see the seam.
- The tab is meant to be adjustable to the size of the head. Cut a slit where the head fits comfortably.
- Glue on poms for maximum effect.
We’d love to see your crowns in action. Tag us with #LarsMakes or #HolidaysWithLars so we can see them!
Other NYE Projects
If you liked this project, you’ll love these ones: