This is our second post in our new series called, In the Mood For. See previous posts here.
I have officially decided that, if given the opportunity, I could indeed live in an Alexander Girard themed home and lead what might just be my very best life. Remember my obsession (see here). I find so much beauty and inspiration in his work that it felt only natural to dream up what part of my Girard themed home might look like. This is only a fraction of what I would like to do, I couldn’t throw myself all the way in for fear of being completely brokenhearted by not being able to actualize this dream!
Alexander Girard interiors
- Red Smeg Refrigerator
- Alexander Girard Wooden Dolls
- Blue Scalloped Shade Pendant
- Orange Sun Print
- You Are My Sunshine Card (to use as a mini print)
- Color blocked kitchen cabinets (photo – with colors changed – and tutorial from Sugar And Cloth) (try using these cabinet fronts to DIY the look)
- Alexander Girard Daisy Face Poster
- Thea Box (to hold your recipe cards)
- Butcher Block Counter Tops
- Alexander Girard Sun Metal Wall Hanging
- Cafe Lacquer Dining Chair
- Faye Toogood Roly Poly Dining Table
- Mexican Tree of Life Wall Hanging
- Striped Kilim Rug
- Walnut Mid-Century Coat Rack
- Madison Bar Stool
- Mikado Fabric by Alexander Girard (for Roman style shades or to frame as art)
- Check Rug by Alexander Girard
- Blue Epoxy Floor (as seen in Meta Coleman’s design of Sycamore Co.’s)
Who are some of your favorite artist that you would like to design your home around?