Every outfit deserves some color, and this rainbow button tutorial makes it easy!
- Pack of rainbow buttons
- a white or neutral blouse or dress
- thread in rainbow colors
- a sewing needle
- a seam ripper
- Find out how big your button holes are by measuring the space with a ruler. Identify buttons to fit that hole.
- Remove the shirt’s original buttons with a seam ripper.
- In ROYGBIV order (or however you like), replace the original buttons with rainbow buttons. If you don’t know how to sew on a button, here’s a tutorial we recommend.
- Trim all your threads, and enjoy!
Voilà! Rainbow makeover succeeded!
See more rainbow tutorials here.