Christmas gifts for women
This was a fun list to make. Every single item on it is on my personal wishlist. Santa, please and thank you?!
- Fair Isle Sweater–How stoked am I that fair isle sweaters are back and better than ever?! Loving them! This one is perfection. I just got mine in the mail!
- Flower sweater–It was sold out on the original website so I had to do some scouring for it. It’s perfection!
- Stripe eye mask–Yellow and pink are my JAM! I LOVE this color combo so much. They even have this stripe on pjs, bottle warmer, and more.
- Hand bag leather strap--I’ve been wanting a bag with a fun strap to boot. I am DIGGING this one so much!
- Handbag–It’s about time I invest in another handbag. I have this thing where I don’t switch mine out so I don’t lose things as often. Not sure if that technique actually works because I lose things all the time, but at least I need something new. This one is both grown up and fun!
- Mary Janes–Hooray! Mary Janes are back. Give me a lovely colored flat any day!
- Colorful socks–Why is it that we always need socks? These ones are a fun punch of color!
- Corduroy flower pillows–I think I’m going to attempt to make my own some time, but these are tempting to me because the colors are so good. And corduroy?! Come on!
- Color block beanie–Perfection in a cap. Love the colors!
- Floral rain coat–Again, perfection.
- Hair bow–Love this for the holidays. Nothing more elegant!
And here are more Christmas gifts for women
You can see our previous holiday gift guides here:
Stay tuned for more gift guides including one for men, crafters, kids, design/craft books, and more!