If you haven’t gathered yet, we like pie over here. All the pies! The more the merrier! Unfortunately (or maybe fortunately?), my eyes are often bigger than my stomach, which means there is almost always leftover pie on Thanksgiving. That poor forlorn pie, right? Well, we have the solution so no pie gets left behind! We created these DIY printable pie slice boxes for your thanksgiving festivities so you can easily take home those leftovers. Whether you use them as an adorable upgrade for tupperware, or as thank you gifts or favors following the feast, your guests will love these! Each box fits one slice, which might encourage portion control for some… As for me? It’s the perfect excuse to snag a few different flavors! Simply download the file and follow assembly instructions. There are designs for pumpkin, pecan, cherry, and apple. Let them eat pie!
DIY Printable Leftover Pie Boxes
- Yardstick paper from your local print source
- Downloadable file, here
- Glue gun
- ruler or craft knife for scoring
- Download the file and print out on heavy cardstock
- Cut out along outer edges. There is a printed top and a white bottom for each box.
- Score inner lines so you can fold them easily
- Glue edges together using a glue gun or other strong adherent