To make the circle:
- Form a circle with your wire. I sized it to the shape of my head and then allowed about 5 extra inches.
- Wind these 5 extra inches around the circle shape many times.
- Cut a piece of crepe paper about 1″thick and about 3′ in length going against the grain of the crepe paper. I had mine folded so it would go faster (see pic)
- Stretch out the crepe paper with your thumbs all the way down.
- Glue the end of the paper around each other to start it and start tightly winding around the wire.
- At the end, glue the end piece tightly.