Lavender-Honey Crepe Cake
- cake plate
2 cups flour
2 cups milk
2 tsp salt
2 Tbs coconut oil
2 Tbs honey
- Mix well until smooth.
- Heat pan on medium to high heat.
- Spray surface with cooking spray when pan is hot.
- Using ½ cup pour batter onto pan and swirl around until batter is spread thin.
- Once you see bubbles forming use spatula to flip crepe.
- After both sides are cooked place in a pile and let cool.
Will yield 15-20 7 inch crepes.
While crepes are cooling. Make Lavender-honey filling.
Click to learn how to make the Lavander-honey filling.